The Siren: Introduction and Welcome

Hiya, folks! I'm Elena, otherwise known as the Siren. This is just an introduction post mostly.
This blog is going to be centered around fandoms (short for fanatic domain). For my part, I'll be posting fanfiction (also on fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own), some fan art, theories, reviews and rants. This is for all of you lonely souls out there who don't have anyone to listen to you talk about movies and books and stuff.

My fanfiction account includes stories on How to Train Your Dragon and Teen Titans, but I will be posting other stories soon.

fanfiction.net: ElenaTheHyperactiveFangirl14
tumblr: ElenaTheHyperactiveFangirl14

-The Siren

Comments

  1. Awesome!!! I can't say I have too many people to fangirl over HTTYD, so this will be awesome. Plus, this blog looks amazing. I look forward to seeing y'all's posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem. I've been keeping up with your fanfic for RTTE and it is amazing! The writing style is awesome. You sure like to beat up Hiccup, though. XD

      Delete
  3. Heyo Elena!

    I followed your old blog and loved your Star Wars rant/theories.

    Maybe you and Phoenix could do some Star Wars things on here?

    Anyways, love you guy's blog, hope to see more. :D



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment