Avengers: Infinity War- Trailer Analysis and Predictions

Image result for avengers infinity war poster



Warning: If my predictions turn out correct, this post could hold spoilers for Infinity War.




"There was an idea."

These are the first words we hear in the Avengers: Infinity War trailer, spoken by Nick Fury. Tony Stark goes on to say: "To bring together a group of remarkable people." Then we hear Thor: "So when they needed us, we could fight the battles..." "...that they never could," Natasha Romanoff finishes, and these lines immediately suck every fan girl back into the wonderful happiness that is Marvel: Avengers.




So, these first few lines bug me just a bit. If you remember, Director Nicholas J. Fury said something very similar in The Avengers (the first movie). "There was an idea, Stark knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could." These words are eerily similar to those in the Infinity War trailer.


This trailer tells us a lot of things but also brings more questions then it answers about the new movie. For example, we see that Dr. Strange has buddied up with Tony Stark and that Bucky is fighting alongside Cap once again. Black Widow has a new dye job (which is irrelevant, but I had to mention it along with the fact that STEVE ROGERS HAS A BEARD), and T'Challa is taking a major role. Also, we see Loki with the Tesseract, which worries me just slightly. Maybe a little more then slightly, I had a panic attack while watching the trailer in the theater. But we aren't sure if he's a villain in this one or working with Thor. You never know, it could happen.


Along with all these happy introductions, we see the Guardians of the Galaxy (I haven't seen the movie please don't kill me), and Thanos, who is the bad guy in this whole operation. With our excitement at seeing Bucky, Dr. Strange, Peter Parker, and Loki (yeah I know he was a bad guy but SO WHAT) again, we also have to remember a few things: this is the Infinity War. The INFINITY War. Like, never-ending. And WAR. That means death on BOTH sides.


It is my own personal opinion that Tony Stark is going to die. Bucky will probably live, along with Natasha, T'Challa, and Dr. Strange. I can't be sure about Steve, but Thor is in the category of either serious injuries or almost death/possible death. Peter (Parker, not Quill) will not die either but might get injured. I can't tell you anything about the Guardians of the Galaxy because I've never seen them in action before, but I still don't want them to die, that's for sure.


Just thinking about all that Marvel could do to these characters, I almost don't want to watch the movie out of fear I'll start crying. However, I just can't miss Marvel's newest work. So I can guarantee I'll be in the theater sometime after May 4 of this year! How about you? Tell me predictions of your own or mention something I forgot in the comments below! Phoenix out.

Comments

  1. I feel as if something very bad is going to happen.. but as long as Loki doesn't die, I'll be (mostly) alright..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment